Cultural Awareness TrainingJuly 31, 2018
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Specific
Through our cultural experience, knowledge, heritage and connections within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities of Far North Queensland, we have assembled a training program designed to suit organisations or individuals wishing to gain a better understanding and appreciation of Indigenous Australians.
Our program covers the cultural sensitivities, customs, language, traditions and protocols for working and communicating with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. What better way to learn about our two diverse cultures, then by having a Torres Strait Islander facilitator to demonstrate, what makes our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures so unique.
- Our Training Session are customized to your needs and cover areas including:
- Welcome to Country & Acknowledgement Protocols
- Building Relationships with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People
- Understanding History and How It Has Shaped our two cultures
- Building Awareness
- Identity, Language, Customs & Traditions